2017-2018 at Williams College
- Public Policy Evaluation (Cost-Effectiveness and Cost-Benefit Analysis)
- Principles of Microeconomics
2016-17 at University of Gothenburg
- Health Economics & Evaluation (MPH 202), Masters Program in Public Health with Health Economics
- Health Economic Evaluation Methods, PhD level course at the medical faculty
- Economic Evaluations Alongside Clinical Trials, PhD/Masters level course. More information here.
Previously I have developed and taught a large number of courses (both campus- and online-based) at all levels, i.e. undergraduate, graduate, and PhD level; e.g. Principles of Economics, Health Economics, Health Economic Evaluation Methods, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Applied Econometrics, Behavioral Economics.
Current PhD Supervision
I am the main supervisor of four PhD students: Linda Ryen, Naimi Johansson, Sofie Larsson, and Ellen Wolff. I am also co-supervisor for an additional two PhD students: Henrik Djerf and Anna Holst. You can read more about research projects at our group here.